How to Send International Records
Follow these steps:
1. Identify which documents are required for students from your country. (click below)
2. Have a school official stamp the photocopies of your original language records with the school’s ink stamp.
3. Place school-stamped copies in an envelope that is sealed closed then stamped over the envelope’s seal with the school’s ink stamp.
4. Include a document cover page identifying your name and ECID# when sending the records.
5. Mail the envelope together with translations to:
Records should not be stapled or tied together. Records sent through email or fax will not be accepted. Records received will not be returned do not send original record if it is the only copy issued.