NAIA Eligibility Center NAIA Eligibility Center
How to receive an updated determination
Who needs to reactivate?
REACTIVATION is the process that institutions and students use to have the NAIA Eligibility Center provide an updated eligibility determination.
If a student registered with the Eligibility Center in a previous term and the following describes that student's situation, the NAIA school and the student-athlete will need to take steps to reactivate. Students do not need to pay the registration fee again.
Currently not eligible
A currently enrolled student has made up the academic work necessary to become eligible ...
Never received a decision
A student never received a decision for a variety of reasons including incomplete information ...
Eligible but never enrolled
A student received an eligible determination, never enrolled at an NAIA institution (OR has not maintained continuous identification at the same NAIA institution), never competed and now plans to play ...
IN ALL CASES, SCHOOL NEEDS TO:
- In PlayNAIA Manager, reactivate students on your Short List by clicking the Reactivate icon.
- Have the Registrar send the student's transcript to the online transcript dropbox, exclusively for NAIA transcripts. It's fast and secure. You can also have the Registrar send an official transcript in the traditional manner. Have the Registrar contact us with any questions about submitting transcripts. NAIA TRANSCRIPT SUBMISSION FORM
IN ALL CASES, STUDENT NEEDS TO:
Log into your PlayNAIA profile and...
- review your academic information and sports experience,
- make any necessary additions,
- go to your profile summary and resubmit,
- check your registration status page and have any missing information sent immediately.
We can't begin the review request until you've resubmitted your profile and we have all of your materials.