If You Recently Graduated High School ...
What do you need to do to get your determination?
• Register with the NAIA Eligibility Center right away. Delaying your registration may mean watching your teamates play from the sidelines.
• Have your high school guidance counselor send your official transcripts to the Eligibility Center. How to send transcripts. Transcripts may not be faxed or emailed.
• Have your ACT or SAT scores sent to the Eligibility Center directly from the testing service using the NAIA's code: 9876. How to send test scores.
• If you are still exploring colleges, find out how you can connect with NAIA coaches and admissions offices.
Want to Know If You're Eligible?
It's easy! You only need to meet two of these requirements:
— Achieve a minimum overall high school GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
— Graduate in the top half of your high school class. (More about class rank letters)
— Achieve the NAIA's minimum test score requirement (only one test score is required):
- 18 composite score on the ACT for tests taken before March 2016*
*EXCEPTION: Per NAIA Bylaws V.C.2a, "For ACT tests taken beginning March 2016, a minimum score of 16 will satisfy this requirement. This exception will apply through the 2018-19 academic year, after which time the exception will expire."
- 860 on the SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math)
NOTE: These are the eligibility requirements for entering freshmen with a break after high school of one year or less.