U.S. students who have completed their junior year of high school may obtain a final eligibility determination from the NAIA Eligibility Center before graduating from high school if they meet all the following requirements:
• will enroll at an NAIA institution immediately after high school graduation
• have at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale at the conclusion of junior year OR have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale midway through senior year
• have met minimum test score requirement (18 ACT or 860 SAT)
Early decisions are not available for homeschooled, international or transfer students.
• Create an account with a valid email address.
• Pay the one-time registration fee or indicate qualification for a fee waiver.
• Request that your official transcripts after your junior year be sent to the NAIA Eligibility Center and contact ACT or SAT to have your test scores sent directly.