U.S. students who have completed their junior year of high school may obtain an eligibility determination from the NAIA Eligibility Center before graduating from high school if they meet all the following requirements:
• will enroll at an NAIA institution immediately after high school graduation
• have at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale at the conclusion of junior year OR have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale midway through senior year
• have met minimum test score requirement (18 ACT or 860 SAT Critical Reading and Math)
Early decisions are not available for home schooled, international or transfer students.
• Create an account with a valid email address.
• Pay the one-time registration fee or indicate qualification for a fee waiver.
• Request that your official transcripts after your junior year be sent to the NAIA Eligibility Center and contact ACT or SAT to have your test scores sent directly.