If you recently graduated high school ...
Register with the NAIA Eligibility Center right away. Delaying your registration may mean watching your teamates play from the sidelines. International students should register no later than two months prior to when enrollment begins at your NAIA school.
Create your profile by clicking here.
Have your academic records sent to the Eligibility Center now. Learn more about sending international academic records.
Have your ACT or SAT scores sent to the Eligibility Center directly from the testing service using the NAIA's code: 9876 Learn more about sending test scores.
Want to Know If You're Eligible?
It's easy! You only need to meet two of these requirements:
1. Achieve a minimum overall high school GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
2. Graduate in the top half of your high school class.
3. Achieve the NAIA's minimum test score requirement (only one score is required):
- 18 composite score on the ACT for tests taken before March 2016*
*EXCEPTION: Per NAIA Bylaws V.C.2a, "For ACT tests taken beginning March 2016, a minimum score of 16 will satisfy this requirement. This exception will apply through the 2018-19 academic year, after which time the exception will expire."
- 860 on the SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math)
NOTE 1: These are the eligibility requirements for entering freshmen with a break after high school of one year or less and who have never attended a university or post-secondary program.
NOTE 2: Learn more about how to calculate a GPA from your country.